Monday, June 24, 2013

"It"

I have so much in my heart and on my mind. So much to process over the last few days. The "Letter to the North American Church" written my Ann Voskamp; Todays sermon on my last Sunday at my beloved church in Indy about living with Joy in a world sometimes filled with frustration and trials; officially moving this week and no longer having a place to call "home" in Indy; feeling a tugging on my heart to do more for Uganda or in Uganda. So many things I want to process and write about...but don't know where to start. I don't know what to say...other than He is working on me! I feel it in my soul...there's a stirring and a flame being fanned that I don't even really know or understand, but I feel it!! Maybe its just Him calling me more to Himself...but its there. Whatever "It" is, its there and I am praying my humanness doesn't get in His way!!

No comments:

Post a Comment