Friday, September 21, 2012

Show Us Your Singles Link Up

Ok...This post is being linked up to this cool blog I read by a awesome Christian mom who writes about her life and happens to also have a heart for singles.  Here is her blog: http://www.kellyskornerblog.com/2012/09/show-us-your-singles.html  She hosts a "Singles Friday every few months where bloggers can link up to hers and introduce the blog world to themselves, a single friend, family member, etc.  Five couples have actually gotten married after meeting on her site!  So....without further ado...let me introduce you to two great ladies (if I do say so myself)!  First please meet:
My awesome, beautiful, fun-loving cousin Kasey!!
Kasey is 26 and lives on the north side of Indianapolis.  Kasey is an awesome Christian young woman with an amazing career as a Speech Language Pathologist.  She loves what she does working with the elderly and stroke victims.  She has a great sense of humor and can always find a way to lighten a mood and make you smile. 
Kasey and our grandma.
She has an adorable dog (see above) she rescued and loves to death, so dog lovers you're in luck!  Kasey is kind, compassionate, a ton of fun to be around, and just an all around amazing young woman!  She took a week off from work this summer to be a camp counselor at the summer camp she grew up going to and counseling at during the summers she was in college.  She has two brothers and is very close to her family.  She is looking for a godly man with good Midwestern values.  She is an amazing catch and I would love nothing more than to see her meet the man of her dreams!  She is not just my cousin, but one of my very best friends!  You would be blessed to know her!  Trust me!  I know! 
Kasey and her family.
P.S.  Guys...she drives a car with a Hemi!!
Next, let me introduce you to...Me! 
I'm Kristin.  I'm 31, and a Registered Nurse.  I also now live on the north side of Indianapolis. 
My job has given me some awesome opportunities to live and work in some cool places.  I worked as a Neonatal Flight nurse in Albuquerque, NM for about 2 years, and then had the awesome opportunity to work at Cincinnati Children's Hospital for 2 years, before moving back to my home state of Indiana to be closer to family. 
Speaking of family I'm very close to mine.  I have one sister, and a new brother-in-law, and awesome parents who have been an amazing example of a godly marriage. 
Me, my sister, our grandma, and Kasey at my sister's wedding.

God has really given me a heart for orphans and adoption.  In fact I am going to Uganda, Africa next month to love on the orphans there for two weeks.  I'm looking for a godly man who loves children and wants a family.  If you have a heart for adoption, orphans, or missions that is big bonus points too!  
If you'd like to know more about Kasey or I leave a comment and I'll pass on the info!  Thanks for stopping by!!  God bless!

2 comments:

  1. I just had to comment because I live in Lafayette! I have yet to meet any bloggers here in Indiana so I was excited when I saw you were! Hi! And yes i know it's singles day but minor detail!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kasey, my name is Dave, I am 27 and live north of Ft. Wayne. I'd like to talk to you when you get a chance! My email is dgmilk@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete