It has been almost two months since I returned from Uganda. One might think that as the time goes by the pain of missing that beautiful country and the precious people I left behind there would lessen. However, I miss it now nearly two months later as much as I ever have. I'm not as "emotional" as I was in the beginning, but it is a deeper more raw aching that I feel deep in my heart. I am not a parent so I can't know for sure but I literally feel as though I left my very own children there! There are two precious little ones that my heart longs for and aches to be near. I love them with the kind of love I imagine a mother feels for her own children. I only hope and pray we will be reunited in Uganda one day sooner rather than later, but that is all up to God. Until then I will continue to pray for them and their caregivers, and pray for guidance and discernment for myself! I would appreciate my friends and family praying for the same!
No comments:
Post a Comment