Saturday, March 2, 2013

Happy Birthday Gràndpa!

Today, March 1st was my Grandpa's birthday! He died almost nine years ago now and I still miss him as much as ever! My sister found some old pictures and video on her computer today from Grandpa's last Christmas and she sent me one of the pictures on my phone...I teared up immediately!  I have so many wonderful memories of Grandpa!! I see him in so many places! Even twitter reminds me of him!! Let me explain...Grandpa used to make us cards (birthday, get well, Valentine's, etc) on his computer. On the back of every card he would write a personal note to us in one big long, run on sentence, with no spaces or punctuation. Our Grandpa made the original hash tag!! They were always so funny! So now...every time I see long hash tags I think of Grandpa!! He's been on my mind so much today so I just had to share a little! Happy birthday Grandpa!! I miss you SO much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment