Sunday, February 24, 2013

Playing catch up...

There is so much I've wanted to write about lately, but I just haven't had the time.  My new job is keeping me busy, which is good, but it also has been hard to keep up with things too.  The new job is going well.  I finally got to work on the floor for the first time on Friday.  I think I will really like it!  Anyway...here is just a start to some of the things that have been on my heart that I've wanted to share.  There will hopefully be more to come later this week!

I have been starting to feel really overwhelmed at times by all the "new" in my life and the bouncing back and forth between Fort Wayne and Indianapolis.  I feel like my days off are just spent driving back and forth and trying to see everyone I want to see in my short trip and its all getting a bit exhausting.  Then my emotions get all mixed up in the process too.  I'm excited one day because I'm home seeing my family so much more, and then the next day I'm sad because I miss my friends in Indy and hate the thought of leaving my church in Indy when I finally do permanently move to FW.  I feel like I'm being pulled in two different directions for two very good reasons.  Fort Wayne has my amazing family I love so much, some good friends, and a new job, Indianapolis has my amazing church where I've grown so much, my cousin whom I adore, and a couple very dear friends who have blessed me so much with their friendship over that past year!!  I know it's not as if I'm moving across the country and I will never visit Indy again, but I also know it won't be the same as living right there and being able to just meet whenever for dinner or go hang out whenever we want.  I know God has brought me back to Fort Wayne for a reason, I just don't know exactly what that is yet.  I would be lying if I said there haven't been times in the past few weeks that I have been so overwhelmed and confused I was brought to tears.  I just have to keep pouring out my heart to God and keep having faith that His plans are bigger and better than mine!  The hard part is being patient while waiting for him to reveal that plan!  In the meantime if I seem a little overwhelmed at times, just say a little prayer for me cause I could always juse it!  Thanks friends!!

No comments:

Post a Comment