Wednesday, October 10, 2012

I should be packing...

I should be packing right now...but I thought I'd just write a quick update!!  I have This is really happening!!  In a little over less than 72 hrs I will be on a plane leaving for Uganda!!  I cannot believe it's really here!!  To say that I'm excited, nervous, anxious, and all sorts of other crazy emotions would be an understatement, but it's all in a good way!  Most of the nerves are just about little stuff like what will the hotels be like, what will the food be like, what will the bathrooms be like?  Then there are the things going through my mind like 'How will this impact my life?', 'What will God do with this experience?'  I know God is going to do some amazing things with this trip!  I only hope we can impact those kids lives as much as I have a feeling they will imact my life.  I don't know if I'll be able to update this blog while we're in Uganda, but if I have a chance I will.  Otherwise, my trip leaders may be updating their blog with updates as well.  You can find it Here.  You can be sure I will update this when I get back!  I'm sure there will be lots to tell!  Til then...I'm off to pack for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment