I have no idea if this means anything or if it is just a normal dream, but it was a little too detailed to not write down.
I had a dream last night that I met a little girl in Uganda named Mary. I fell in love with her! She was the most adorable little girl and loved to cuddle! I can still see her sweet little face! In my dream I was actually planning a trip to return to Uganda to bring Mary home as my daughter. Some of my family were very hesitant, and some not happy at all, but I knew Mary was mine and it was all part of the bigger plan God had in store.
I have no idea if any of this means anything, but I had to write it down just in case. God works in mysterious ways sometimes, so who knows what this dream could mean. I do know God has a lot in store for me with this trip and beyond and I can't wait to discover what that is!!
I had a dream last night that I met a little girl in Uganda named Mary. I fell in love with her! She was the most adorable little girl and loved to cuddle! I can still see her sweet little face! In my dream I was actually planning a trip to return to Uganda to bring Mary home as my daughter. Some of my family were very hesitant, and some not happy at all, but I knew Mary was mine and it was all part of the bigger plan God had in store.
I have no idea if any of this means anything, but I had to write it down just in case. God works in mysterious ways sometimes, so who knows what this dream could mean. I do know God has a lot in store for me with this trip and beyond and I can't wait to discover what that is!!
No comments:
Post a Comment