Saturday, August 11, 2012

Still holding out hope...

I was starting to feel so discouraged at the possiblity of not having the funds for my trip and not being able to go, I received an encouraging email from our trip coordinator at Visiting Orphans yesterday and I woke up just really feeling at peace about the whole thing.  The thought of not going was really starting to make me really sad, and if it doesn't happen I still will be sad, but I feel much more at peace about it either way!  I know whatever happens it's all in God's hands, but I am still really holding out hope that in just 62 days I will be leaving to go to Uganda and love on some amazing kiddos!! 

"Why, my soul, are you downcast? Why so disturbed within me? Put your hope in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God."  Psalm 42:5

No comments:

Post a Comment